- Senior Software Engineer in Search Core Squad at Algolia
- Algolia Search Engine: full feature textual search engine in C++
- Performances: measuring and improving preformances of the engine
- Safe communications: automatic key management for internal protocol
- Code maintainance: day to day work with a large C++ code base
- DEA I³ (2002) Université Paris SUD Orsay - Master in Computer Science Master Thesis: Dynamic Security Analysis for XML Documents Transformation
- Security Analysis for XML Transformation
- Subject: XML documents can serve as storage for semi-structured data and transformation languages can act as query mechanism. Traditional access control mechanisms are hard to map on tree based data structures such like XML, so we decided to investigate information flow analysis in a transformation language (CDuce.) Our analysis is based on a modified version of the non-interference property more suited for fined analysis of a language with type case and semantic-subtyping.
- Doctoral - All But Dissertation.
- Programming: More than 15 years of programming experience, in C, C++ and OCaml, but also Go, Python, Java, SQL, Prolog … I have also developed some skills in parallel programming using C++11, go, POSIX-threads or Intel's TBB.
- Computer Science: Huge graph exploration, deep learning (applied binary files classification) using modern framework like Keras, Theano or Tensor flow, typing and type inference …
- Teaching: 10 years of teaching in Computer Science field: programming, algorithms, graph theory, parallel programming …
- French (native language)
- English (fluent, spoken and written)
- Reordering Very Large Graphs for Fun & Profit, Lionel Auroux, Marwan Burelle and Robert Erra, short paper at iSWAG 2015, (pdf)
- Reference counting: practice and trouble Blog post
- Intrusive AVL: a simple generic data structure in C, Blog post
- Playing With Parallel Computing and Graph, Blog Post
firstname.lastname@example.org • +336 19 60 95 80 • 25b, rue Gravet 95370 Montigny Lès Cormeilles, France